Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vacation Day 10

Today is my last day of vacation before returning to work.  It's Sunday, and it's my day to run, so I had to set my alarm-the only vacation day I had to do that-which means the feeling of being back to reality has already hit.  Since I woke up to an alarm, I was all over the coffee at church.  Yum!  And it did the trick, too.

We sat in on the Jr High Sunday School during second service, and at the end of their lesson, playdough was passed around to the students to mold into models.  My hubby made a rose.  So pretty!

When church was over, we decided to take advantage of our last opportunity for a nap.  We put on a documentary because they are easy to sleep to.  "Fat Head" was our choice.  I didn't sleep because I was actually kind of interested in the movie, but the hubby got a short nap.


His nap was interrupted by a phone call from the Kids Camp director.  They had a last minute emergency-they were short support staff, and called to see if we had any students available that could help this week.  So he loaded up his stuff, and our oldest son, and went to collect some more of our students to help.

Ahhh...vacation can't last forever, but it sure was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment