Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beautiful Hair? Me?

You look at some people, and their hair is always just perfect.  Such is not my hair.  When I got married, I didn't even own a blow dryer.  Fast forward to today:  I now own (and use!) a blow dryer and flat iron everyday-I have learned a few things, but alas, my hair is not what you would call sought after by others.

My last hair cut was a horrible cut.  The stylist was not listening to what I told her.  She cut way too much off the top, and not enough off the sides.  I was frustrated because all she had to do was follow the cut from last time, and just give me a trim.  I trimmed the too-short parts myself after I left the salon, which helped.  But ultimately, I just had to wait for the top and my bangs to grow out.  Eight weeks later:  I L-O-V-E my hair!  And, to top off me actually liking my hair, I have received multiple compliments on it in the past week or two!  I don't recall that EVER happening in my lifetime!  I need to take lots of pictures of the current style to show my stylist when it's time for another cut (actually it's already past time for my bangs).


No comments:

Post a Comment