Monday, August 15, 2011

Thankful for Phones

I follow Joyce Meyer Ministries on facebook.  Today she had the following status update:

I remember when I had to park my car and go into a store to make a phone call. Recently I found myself complaining because I had a one-mile stretch of highway without a cell phone signal. How quickly we forget to be thankful for what we have. –Joyce

What a great reminder to me to be thankful for everything at all times, and not to take things for granted!  Psalm 30:12 says "that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.  Lord my God, I will praise you forever."

Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me, even when I have neglected to notice or to tell you.  Lord, give me a heart of thankfulness at all times!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment