Friday, January 20, 2012

A Not So Un-fortune-ate Lunch

My hubby and I decided to get a quick lunch at Panda Express today.  I checked their website before going to get the nutrition information, and was pleasantly surprised by what great choices they had.  When I ordered the green bean chicken, though, there was none ready, so they told us they would prepare it and bring it out once it was ready.  I enjoyed my mixed vegetables (although I would have much rather been eating fried rice) and broccoli beef, but the green bean chicken still hadn't arrived.  I figured I would open my fortune cookie while I waited-but there was no fortune inside!  About that time I realized I was full, and didn't actually need my chicken, so I asked for it in a to-go box. I love feeling full after eating only 190 calories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment