Friday, January 27, 2012

Cookie Filler

This morning when I opened my cabinet I noticed just how many cookie fillers we have:  chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, Andes mints pieces, Reese's Pieces, mini m&m's.  And it is all there to tempt me!  I figured I should make another batch of monster cookies to get rid of these fillers-my boys love to take them to school for lunch.


This time, I didn't realize that we didn't have enough peanut butter-so I only put in about 1/2 cup instead of 1 1/2 cups.  I also added about 1/4 cup of milk since last time the batter was so think I could barely stir it.  I didn't add any nuts, either, since I didn't see any in the cabinet, although I am sure we have some somewhere.  I only ate one, and after my family each had a chance to eat them, they went into the freezer-out of sight, out of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment