Friday, January 20, 2012

Beautifully Warm January Day

Yesterday the weather was nice and warm-in the 70's.  It was wonderful!  But since I had to work, I really couldn't enjoy it.  Then I found out it was supposed to be nice today, too.  I love the Texas winter-there are occasional warm days-which are perfect for doing the things outside that I put off because of the weather. One of the things I put off during cold weather-cleaning the car.  It was out of control!  So when I went to get the oil changed this morning, I picked up everything I needed to get the car cleaned out.
I checked the hour-by-hour forecast, and I saw that it was supposed to peak at 76 degrees from 2-4.  That was my time!  I vacuumed out the car, cleaned out the trash, armor-alled the interior, and cleaned the windows.  Then I gave it a nice wash.  When my hubby got home, he even waxed it for me.  It looks like a new car.  It was such a gorgeous day, and I can't wait until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment