Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hot Water Heater

When I got home from work yesterday, our hot water heater had "exploded" (my term-hubby insists I am exaggerating), and there was water all over.  Today included a process of at least 4 people (I kinda lost track after awhile) coming out to see what was wrong, and how to go about fixing the problem.  All in all, we were without hot water for over 24 hours.  I went to the local campgrounds for my shower (for $5 you can use their facilities for a 24 hour period) because I just cannot force myself to take a cold shower.  It was $5 well spent.  Thankfully, the hot water is working again, although the repair guy will need to come back to finish up a few minor things, plus fix the garage door as well.  Thankful this headache is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment