Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Heated Jacket

Many women have a vast array of shoes.  Not me-as long as I have a basic brown and a basic black pair I am good.  But what I do have lots of (and could still use more of!) is jackets, coats, and cardigans.  I am very cold natured, and so I use them year-round.  Air conditioning is usually too cold for me, but a jacket or cardigan makes me happy year round.

Last night my hubby and I were watching hulu, a change from our typical netflix with no commercials. I have never been drawn to watch commercials, but last night a commercial came on that immediately grabbed my attention.  It was for a coat made by Columbia.  But this was not just any coat-it was an electric coat.  How cool is that!  I don't personally need one-we live in Texas where it doesn't usually get too much below freezing-and when it does we just stay home.  But, if I was planning a trip up north in winter, it might just make its way to my wish list.  I had to find out more about this coat!  I found a review online from engadget, and it seems truly legit!  The review almost sold me on the jacket-other than my obvious lack of need for it.  Here is a picture from their review.

I checked out the Columbia website, and was kind of surprised at their prices.  Coats in my opinion are normally over-priced.  But the coat I was drawn to the most (Women's Whirlibird Interchange Jacket-in compass blue plaid) was only $200-not as bad as I initially thought it would be.  Maybe I will add this to my wish list after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment