Monday, March 26, 2012

Winter Jam

Last night we took our Youth Group to Winter Jam.  Yes, I know it's not winter anymore.  I guess they had more stops than the winter allowed, so they carried over to spring.  It was such a blast!


We saw (in no particular order since the uploader jumbled them, lol):


Group 1 Crew
Our seats were directly above the artists's entrance to the stage, so we got to see them up close and personal!
 Illusionist Brock Gill did an underwater escape-from a clear coffin.
 Sanctus Real
 Skillet was by far the best band/show of the night!  Here they are with some smoke...unfortunately, the pictures with the fire effects didn't turn out.
 More Skillet...
 ...and more Skillet!
Here is illusionist Brock Gill again (his first performance actually), which was more like a magic trick.
 Building 429
 Newsong
 Kari Jobe...the main artist our youth group was wanting to see!
 Nick Hall was the speaker, and he gave a short message, followed by a call for salvation.
For King and Country came on stage long enough to introduce Peter Furler, but didn't perform.
 Peter Furler
I had to get another shot of Peter Furler because of his drummer-I don't know his name-but he is talented!
The night was amazing!  It has been a long time since I have been to a concert, and I am ready for my next one already!

No comments:

Post a Comment