Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bass Pro Shops In Garland

Yesterday afternoon, my husband asked me what I wanted to do.  I suggested going to Bass Pro Shops-we love going, and I have seen the one in Garland many times as we are about to cross Lake Ray Hubbard, but we have never stopped.  So, as soon as the boys got out of school, we headed that way.  Just as we were taking the exit, we spotted a sign for a Beef Jerky store, so we stopped in.  I have never in my life seen quite so much beef jerky in one location.  There was jerky made from probably nearly every animal you can think of, plus a large variety of hot sauces, flavored peanuts, and cheese varieties.  They also had some funny t-shirts.  If you ever find yourself headed to Bass Pro Shops, it is worth a stop by this store.
Next we headed to Bass Pro Shops.  They had lots of boats on display in the parking lot, so we checked out several of those.  We love the idea of getting a party boat-there would be room for us, plus another family, so we could enjoy going out on the lake and spending time with others.  My hubby was particularly fond of the varieties that had fishing bays.  I liked the fact that they all had a place for me to stretch out and rest and work on a sun tan.  Maybe one of these days....

As soon as we walked in to the store, straight ahead of us was a wall of windows looking out over Lake Ray Hubbard.  One word:  Gorgeous!  I LOVED the view!  I could have stayed for a while!
We checked out some more boats, and I got some pictures of their neat displays-it is why I like going to Bass Pro Shops.





No trip to Bass Pro is complete without my boys and hubby checking out the shooting range...




It was a neat way to spend a Friday night with the family.  I'm glad we finally got the opportunity to stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment