Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Advice From A Friend

This weekend when I was at the conference teaching a session on making scarves, a friend and former co-worker was there as the photographer.  It was so good to see her again!  While there, she asked me about the instructions for making the scarf, and I gave her a copy-which happened to be directly from my blog.  She told me that she didn't realize I even had a blog.  I explained that I don't normally tell people about my blog-it is mostly for me-it's where I post things to remember them-and it is certainly not professional (but that doesn't make any difference to me at all).  Anyhow, she encouraged me to branch out, and tell people about the blog, so I posted my first time on facebook about it yesterday.  If you've wandered onto my page because of that post, welcome!  I hope you enjoy my ramblings about life!

Here is a picture of me with my friend:

No comments:

Post a Comment