Friday, February 3, 2012

Sneaky Milestone #1

So, do you remember 3 days ago I blogged that I had reached my Milestone #1 goal of 10 pounds lost?  For the 3 days leading up to that day, I had been at around 6 or 7 pounds lost, and then-BOOM-10 pounds lost!  Even in the blog I had a sneaking suspicion something was up.  I had mentioned that my clothes weren't fitting me any differently yet, and I was looking forward to a consistent 10 pound weight loss-since I know my weight does fluctuate both up and down from day to day.


Well, my suspicions were correct.  That day was the only day I have seen the 10 pound loss. Today I am around an 8 pound loss-it is almost as if I wasn't standing on my scales properly that day.  Or may it was uneven-sometimes one side of the scale ends up on the rug.  Who knows?  I have stayed right at my 1200 calorie goal everyday this week, and have been using my Gazelle 3 days a week for 30 minutes.  I know I could stand to get in some more cardio, but that will come.  Pushing forward-and I know I will me my first milestone soon-for real this time!  I'll change the date on this soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment