Friday, February 10, 2012

Jewelry Fix



Do you see that?  What it is, is a necklace (well, it is actually 2 necklaces-but I am referring to the one on the bottom with all the flowers) that I fixed!  A while back I had gotten interested in some crafty, jewelry things-I am pretty sure that has passed, though-LOL-and I bought some tools for working with jewelry.  I bought the cheap-o tools because I didn't know how long my interest would last-which turned out to be a pretty good call since it's been 2 or 3 months since I've done anything with jewelry.
Anyhow, one of the wire loops between 2 of the flowers had worked it's way open.  I really like the necklace, though, and didn't want to just get rid of it.  That's when I remembered my tools-I got them out and was able to re-mold the wire to get it to clasp properly, and allow me to keep wearing the necklace!  Yippee for free fixes!

No comments:

Post a Comment