Friday, February 24, 2012

Best Pizza in Texas

Growing up in a small town in Virginia, we had one pizza place in town.  It served Sicilian style pizza-typical "New York" style pizza.  There is not much of that in Texas-mostly chain pizza, but the small places serve something different-I'm not sure what it is-maybe they use cheaper ingredients-I'm not sure.  Nothing that compares to what I want when I am thinking about "real" pizza.


A couple years ago, my dad came to visit, and we went to a Rangers baseball game while he was in town.  He suggested we grab some pizza before the game, so we found a restaurant called New Yorker Pizza not too far from the stadium.  It was almost like eating in that little restaurant back home!  It was so good!  I have been craving good pizza for a while now, so when my hubby and I went out on our date last night, I suggested New Yorker Pizza.  It never disappoints!  While we were there, I asked the waitress if they had any other locations-I explained that we drive quite a ways just to eat there because the pizza is so good, but unfortunately, this is their only location.  If you are ever craving good pizza, and you find yourself in Arlington near the stadiums, this is the place to be!


I didn't think to take a picture last night when it was served to us-so here is all that is left today:

No comments:

Post a Comment