Sunday, February 5, 2012

Car Dog

When I was in high school, our youth group was always playing an opening game, and the winner always got some sort of a prize-the prizes were cheesy at times, but we loved winning them anyhow.  One night I won-and the prize was a HUGE neon green stuffed dog.  When I say huge-we are talking the size of an 11 or 12 year old.  Not really knowing what to do with it, I put it in the back seat of my car, and buckled him in.  He soon acquired the nickname "Car Dog".  He was always back there.  I'm not sure what ever happened to Car Dog.


Last night when we ran to the store, my hubby found a cute red, pink, and white stuffed dog-not nearly as large as Car Dog-but still big enough.  He told me it was time for another Car Dog, so he bought it for me!  He even buckled him in when we got in the car.  It's fun having a companion with me in the car again!  Here he is, guarding a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment