Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bed Shopping

We have been talking about buying a new bed for a couple months.  And our backs have been hurting for much longer.  We visited a few mattress stores, but thought the prices were outrageous-$2000-3000!  How can people afford to spend that?  A friend of mine had told me about a store in Hurst called the Heavenly Sleep Shoppe that had discounted prices. She said it was a no-frills place, but they have name brand mattresses for very reduced prices.  When I walked in to check out the pricing, I realized she was right-it definitely did not have a beautiful showroom-but the pricing was less than half of what we had seen elsewhere.  In fact, their motto was "We are the nobody that sells for less."  The owner was very knowledgeable and helpful.  Anyhow, I am happy to say that we finally bought our new mattress and box springs, and I slept so comfortably last night for the first time in a long time.  I highly recommend this store if you are in the market for a bed.  If you are anywhere in the metroplex, I promise it is worth the drive for the great customer service, and the money you will save.

No comments:

Post a Comment