Friday, February 24, 2012

My New Office

My job is relocating soon, which will be a relief to me because it will turn my hour commute into a 15 minute drive.  They have been talking about moving the location for years, but they recently started building.  It looks like in May or June everything will be completed and ready to move into.  Yesterday, we took a "field trip" to the new location to see the progress, and to find out where our offices will be.  I cannot wait!  Of course, I had to take a few pictures while I was there!


I took a picture of my office, but because of the way the sun was shining in, it didn't really turn out:
Here is a view from the 4th floor on the outside deck:
Another 4th Floor view:  this one looking out to where the wooden beams will be, and overlooking the fireplace in the entry way:
And the Fireplace on the entry level (2nd Floor):
Obviously there is still quite a bit of work to be done, but it won't be too long until we get to move in.  I am looking forward to that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment