Saturday, July 14, 2012

Taste of Dallas 2012

While I was at Girls Camp this weekend, my hubby texted me to tell me that this weekend is the Taste of Dallas-a festival at Fair Park that is primarily food related.  While I realize I have been very busy, I didn't want to miss this!  It only comes once a year!  So after camp was over today, we headed home for a nap, and then back to town for a Taste of Dallas.  There were a ton of booths-many with lots of free samples, which we enjoyed tasting.  There were also other booths-this one was so pretty!


We ended up having dinner at the Clay Pit booth.  The Clay Pit is an Indian Restaurant; we have been to the one in Austin, but I didn't realize they had one in Dallas.  Chicken masala and naan were a great way to end our trip to Fair Park today-yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment