Saturday, September 22, 2012

Vegetable Beef Stew

In honor of the first day of fall...okay, not really, but it sounded good...because it was food that we had in the freezer-I figured I would make some vegetable beef stew.  I had picked up a little barley at Central Market knowing I was going to be making soup.  We had one of those packets from the grocery store that had all the meat chopped for you, and had a packet of the fresh veggies already chopped.  It even had soup seasonings.  All I had to do was add the V8 juice.  But, of course I also added barley, and whatever leftover veggies I could find in the fridge.  It turned out pretty tasty-I liked whatever those seasonings those were, and I loved the fact that I didn't have to chop the meat and veggies.  It sure saved me a  lot of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment