Monday, September 3, 2012

Dynasty

When we moved to the metroplex around 6 or 7 years ago, the one thing that we immediately noticed was the lack of good Chinese restaurants.  In my opinion, there are 2 types of Chinese food in America-fast food (think food court style), and buffet style.  I am sure many people would argue with me about this, but I don't care.  Finding decent fast food Chinese was not a problem thanks to the numerous malls and Panda Express restaurants in the area.  But locating buffets was the problem.  We had been spoiled with the multiple Chinese restaurants Central Texas had to offer-all of which serve hot, fresh, tasty Chinese.  So while we were in town over Labor Day weekend, we made a point to stop by Dynasty in Temple.  This is one of the things I miss while in the metroplex!  I assure it is worth the drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment