Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fish City

Tonight for date night, my hubby and I started driving, and we ended up where we frequently go-The Highlands in Arlington.  But tonight we decided to try somewhere different-Fish City.  What immediately struck me about this seafood restaurant was the types of food on the menu-including Maryland style crab cakes and Virginia apple cider vinegar cole slaw.  Making my choice for a selection tonight was very simple!  They had 3 choices for the crab cakes-an appetizer, a meal, or on a bun.  I selected my crab cake on a bun because most dinner portions are too much for me, and I figured the size of a crab cake on a bun would be just right (because I would probably skip most of the bun).  The crab cake came with only one side, but since I wanted both fries and the cole slaw, I ordered an extra side.  My hubby ordered the catfish-his seafood of choice.  My crab cake was very tasty, and true to "Maryland style".  The cole slaw was perfect for the no mayo kind-excellent flavor.  I will definitely remember Fish City the next time I want East Coast seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment