Friday, September 21, 2012

A Fall Wardrobe

A week or so ago, I had noticed my wallet was getting a little difficult to zip closed, which meant one thing-time to go through it, and figure out what to get rid of.  In the process, I found a bunch of gift cards that I had somewhat forgotten about that I had received at Christmas, my birthday, and at other times this year.  Yay!  I had just been thinking that I needed to get some new shirts for fall (most of my shirts are either long sleeve or short sleeve-nearly sleeveless.  I needed some shirts with a 3/4 length sleeve).  I also noticed my jeans were getting frayed and needed replaced.  So today I actually had the time to go shopping, and that is exactly what I did!  It was so much fun, too, because I didn't have to spend one single penny  on any of it-it was all from gift cards!  I can't wait to start wearing some of my new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment