Friday, December 23, 2011

A Seriously Ridiculous Christmas

My hubby is a Youth Pastor, and every year we try to come up with a Christmas Party theme that is just a little different and unique.  My hubby had the idea this year to call the party "A Seriously Ridiculous Christmas."


We started off by preparing for the Seriously Ridiculous Sweater Contest.  I couldn't come up with a great idea, so I just took my safety pins I had tried to make a bracelet with (twice, actually), and pinned them to my sweater.  At least I finally found a decent use for them!
Here is the winner of the Seriously Ridiculous sweater contest, holding his prize:  a Dallas Cowboys Witten jersey. 
We played a Seriously Ridiculous game-Human Foosball.  I've never seen anything quite like it, and the students really seemed to have a lot of fun.
We played several different Seriously Ridiculous Christmas trivia games. 
Here's my hubby in his Seriously Ridiculous sweater-you might not be able to tell from the picture, but he added some battery powered Christmas lights to the midst of the decorations.
We also played Red Rover.  It truly surprised me how many of our students had never played! 
I forgot to take a picture of our Seriously Ridiculous Christmas party food.  We ordered a 10 foot long sandwich, and had lots of sodas, cookies, and candy.  Everyone had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment