Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday in the Park

We bought Six Flags season passes this past year, and have used them 5 or 6 times.  We got our moneys worth out of them, but we figured that since we had one more week to take advantage of them before they expire, we should go to Holiday in the Park, and enjoy Six Flags one last time over our Christmas break.  (Did I mention I get a 6 day vacation from work?  Yay!)


Yes, it was a little cold last night!  The roller coasters blasted cold air in our faces as we rode into the cold, night air, but Six Flags was well-prepared with vendors selling hot chocolate and apple cider, and with fires to warm up by scattered throughout the park.  The boys waited in line to ride the Texas Giant, and so that was the only ride they got to enjoy since that line is always at least an hour long.  Meanwhile, my hubby and I were able to ride 3 different rollercoasters.  The park was decorated nicely for Christmas, and they had Christmas music playing throughout, plus places for kids to get their pictures taken with Santa or reindeer.


As usual, I snapped a picture of their "tree", or should I say trees?

No comments:

Post a Comment