Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Sweaty Proof

After finally getting over bronchitis, I figured it was time to start running again.  Last night I came to that determination, but I know how in the morning it is easy to change my mind!  Especially since I have been having late nights, I have been trying to sleep in some.  So last night I posted to my facebook that I was going for a run in the morning, and that I needed some accountability.  A few people said they would-and that was enough motivation for me!  When my alarm went off this morning, I didn't want to get up, but I knew several people would be asking me if I ran or not, so I figured I better!

One of the ladies from church even posted:  "I want to see a sweaty pic on fb when I have my coffee ok? Don't make me come over there!"  So, I took this picture after my run to prove to her I did it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment