Friday, August 24, 2012

Map My Run App

I see many people post their runs on facebook all the time.  What is neat is it tracks everything-how far they went, how long it took them, and what their average pace was. I have been intrigued by their apps, but since I am a very slow runner I was a little embarrassed to post all that for the world to see.  It never occurred to me that you could still use the app, but just not post to facebook.  Silly me!  I finally downloaded an app called Map My Run.  Guess what?  I love it!  I can't figure out what took me so long to start using it!  I think it is going to help me improve my speed!  I downloaded it just in time, too.  I decided that today I would run a full 5K-3.2 miles.  Since I am training for a 5K I may as well get used to running one at least occasionally.  It totally helped me to strive to decrease my time and to finish strong!  The best part-it is a free app!

No comments:

Post a Comment