Monday, August 13, 2012

The Last Kids Camp

Today was my last Kids Camp registration of the summer!  I don't know whether to be happy they are over, or sad it is coming to an end!  I drove to camp in my boss's truck, and while driving down the highway, there was a loud, LOUD, EXTREMELY LOUD noise, and then I saw a huge circular crack in the windshield.  I felt terrible!  I never even saw it coming my way!  It looks like a beer bottle hit the windshield-perhaps it was dropped from an overpass? (Look dead center in the picture)
Thankfully, the rest of the day got better.  Registration was relatively smooth-smaller camps are so easy!  We never could get the printer to print out reports, but since we could use the copier portion, we were able to make do.  It looks like it will be a fun camp for everyone-I hope they have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment