Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Has Arrived

October is here, and I think this is the first time in my life I have been eager about it's arrival.  I despise the cold, and so Fall normally means the incoming of cold air-yuck!  This year, however, fall means highs in the 80's and 90's and lows in the 60's or occasional 50's.  This weather is so welcome here!  Due to my excitement about the change of season (How many 100+ degree days did we have this summer?  I lost track.) I am actually ready to decorate for fall!  But decorating for fall means having to purchase decorations-I have never decorated for fall before other than the occasional pumpkin on my front porch.  We barely have room to store our Christmas decorations, and so I couldn't fathom having yet another box of stuff to have to pack away somewhere.  But when I walked into the grocery store, I spotted some smaller pumpkins and gourds for sale, and realized that they were the solution I was looking for.  I added some candy corns, and was ready to go.  I love the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment