Friday, October 28, 2011

A Bacon Cheeseburger with What?!?!

I was introduced to Red Robin about five years ago.  They have great burgers and amazing fries.  One thing that I have always seen on the menu is their signature burger-the Royal Red Robin Burger.  It comes with bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, and.... a fried EGG!  I have always thought it sounded completely disgusting, and never ordered it.  No one I have ever been there with has ever ordered it either.

Yesterday I was in the mood for their french fries, so I asked a couple friends to go there for lunch with me.  I normally order the barbecue burger, but since I was basically only there for the fries, and feeling adventuresome, I decided to go for it and try the burger.  I figured if it was completely gross I could always take the egg off.
The result:  LOVED it!  So much that, the next time I go to Red Robin, I will order it again, rather than my normal barbecue burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment