Friday, October 21, 2011

Button Jewelry

I was looking at pinterest today, and came across some button bracelets that were really cute.  I am not a creative or crafty person, and generally speaking, doing anything the least bit crafty does not interest me at all.  (I think my hubby was a little shocked when I told him I needed to go to Wal-Mart for some craft supplies.)  But I decided I really must have one, and so I figured I better learn how to make them.  Youtube is always my go-to when I need to learn how to do something.  Sure enough-there was a how-to video just for me!  I had enough buttons to make 2 bracelets and a necklace, and I love how they turned out!  Now I need to figure out how to make some matching earrings.


Here is the video that helped me learn how to make the bracelet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment