Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vacation-Easterby's

Whenever we are by the coast (whether it be the gulf or the ocean), I always want seafood because I know I can get it fresh.  My sister-in-law and her family knew just the place to take us-Easterby's.  Here are my niece and nephew while waiting for our food.
My sister-in-law ordered fried green tomatoes as an appetizer.  I have never tried any, so I did.  I had low expectations since tomatoes aren't one of my favorite things, but I was surprisingly pleased-they were quite tasty!
For my meal I ordered a combo-fried crabcake (on the top right of my plate), and bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp (top left) which were highly recommended by my brother-in-law.  I also had fried okra.  Hush puppies were brought to the table just like we would get bread at an Italian restaurant or chips and salsa at a Mexican restaurant.  It was all so good, and we were pleasantly surprised by the prices!  I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Charleston.



No comments:

Post a Comment