Friday, November 9, 2012

Seafood and Music

We had trouble deciding where to eat dinner tonight.  We thought about Chipotle, burgers, or even pasta.  Obviously, anything could have made us happy.  We also headed for Arlington, but when traffic was slow, we quickly changed roads, and ended up headed for Hurst.  That's when we remembered RJ Gator's-our favorite place for Cuban food.  And when we pulled up to the restaurant, they even had a live band playing-which we love!  We quickly requested a table on the patio, and were seated right in front of the band-so close in fact, that when we got our food, the lead singer even mentioned something into the mike about how great the food looked!
I ordered The Gulf Coast bucket-fried fish, shrimp, and clam strips, along with french fries and cole slaw.  I cannot remember the last time I have eaten clam strips. Yum!  My food was all amazing!
My hubby ordered Havana Banana with alligator.  I have had this before, and I assure you it is tasty as well.  I really wish we lived a little closer to Hurst so we could enjoy this restaurant more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment