Friday, October 19, 2012

Huckleberry Lemonade

Normally when we go out to eat I order either water or unsweet tea.  Occasionally, if I am feeling daring, I might order a lemonade.  Today my hubby and I stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, and while we were waiting for the waiter to come take our drink order, I perused the menu, and happened to notice that among their varieties of lemonade, they had Huckleberry Lemonade.  This is something I had never heard of before.  In fact, when I hear the word Huckleberry, I have visions of a poor, young kid floating down the Mississippi River or whitewashing a fence.  Never has it occurred to me that a huckleberry could also be an actual berry.  I asked my hubby about it, and he assured me it was an actual berry, so I ordered the drink.  It was quite good-as you can tell from my empty glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment