Friday, October 5, 2012

Taken 2

Fridays are usually fun-I have the day off from work, and since the boys are in school, my hubby and I usually do something together.  Today we went to lunch, and then took the top off the Jeep and headed to north Dallas.  I was still in search of Pumpkin Pie Soda, and so we checked out Central Market again, and also Whole Foods.  No luck! We went window shopping for a bit, and by the time we thought about heading back home, 75 was backed up like it tends to get.  My hubby suggested we catch a movie while we waited out the traffic. We weren't even sure what was in theatres, but we quickly decided on Taken 2 since we really enjoyed the first one.

To be honest, I didn't have high hopes.  I never do with sequels; however, I was pleasantly surprised with this one.  It was still very action-packed, and it wasn't a "remake" of the last movie, but rather a great continuation.  They even left it set up for a 3rd movie if they want to do that at any point in time.
It was a really fun evening!  75 was still backed up when the movie let out, so we enjoyed driving down Greenville Avenue to avoid the mess.  I love spending fun time with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment