Friday, July 22, 2011

Some Days

Some days are easier than others when it comes to diet and exercise.

Some days my alarm goes off, and I get up and quickly get ready-my clothes have been set out the night before, and I am ready.

Some days I have time to eat breakfast at home, and I remember to bring my lunch to work.  Some days I check the restaurants website for calories before I go.

But then there are days when I get to bed late and forget to set my alarm.  My laundry is all dirty so it takes time to find clean running clothes, and before I know it I don't have time to run.

Some days I oversleep, so there is no time to eat breakfast.  On days like that I forget to bring lunch to work.  I hit the drive through.  Some days I get treated to lunch or dinner and have no idea of the calorie content of the food.

But through it all, I have to remind myself that some days are not all days.  I can't let some days dictate my whole life.  It's one bad meal.  It's one missed workout.

I have to remind myself that, as a whole, I am getting closer to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment