Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm So Thankful!

Every November, many people talk about what they are thankful for, as we are coming into the season of Thanksgiving.  I wish we could adopt this pattern of thankfulness year round.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."  Psalm 107:1


So many blessings the Lord has given me!  I am thankful for a Christian family-a loving husband, and 2 teenage sons who love the Lord.  I am thankful to come home to a peaceful home each night!  I am thankful for financial blessings.  I am thankful for food in the fridge, and a place to call home.  I am thankful for a real church family.  I am thankful for a steady job in this tough economy.

I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family.  I am thankful He has made a way for us so many times, when there seemed to be no way.  Surely He has looked upon our family and smiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment