Sunday, July 17, 2011

Running motivation has arrived!

I planned well for my second run.  I set my alarm early to get up and run before church.  I knew where my shoes were.  I had a plan!





My alarm went off as planned, and my husband rolled over and told me we had to be at church early today.  But what about my plan?  I got ready for church, trying to figure out how to keep at this and not lose steam on my 2nd time out.  I would just have to run at night.


Running at night is not my favorite.  I have more energy in the mornings (although since it's Sunday that means I can fit a nap in to help my evening energy level).  And this is July in Texas-which means it will still be 100 degrees at 9pm.  Wait a minute-there I go making excuses again!


If I'm going to make this happen, I am just going to have to tough it out.  And I did!  I wouldn't let schedule changes and my preferences get in the way.  I made it happen because it needed to be a priority.


Yay!  A win for me!  (And on a side note-no itchy legs today!  Strange, but welcome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment