Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Couch to 5K Update


Two weeks ago I began the Couch to 5K program.  The first week went well, meaning I didn't miss any days.  I missed one morning, and ran at night instead, but I got it done.


The second week I began behind schedule.  I overslept on Day 1, and didn't have any time to complete it that day.  So I was one day behind the whole time.  Thankfully, there is an extra day built in for this reason-I just don't like using it up so early in the week, and I don't like that it means I have to wake up twice at 4AM during the work week just to get it done.  Regardless, I didn't let my dislike of the situation stop me from getting it done.


I am getting ready to go on vacation during most of Week 3.  I am nervous about not being able to complete this week-if we stay in a hotel that doesn't have a gym, for example.  The days I try to exercise on are Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday or Wednesday.  The main difficultly will be Sunday.  I am hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment