Friday, December 28, 2012

Del Taco

I had noticed a Del Taco open in Burleson, but pretty much ignored it.  Then a friend from work, who is originally from California, told me that she used to eat at both Del Taco and In N Out Burger all the time in California, but when she moved to Texas she had to quit since we didn't have any.  She now gets to eat at both regularly since both chains have moved to Texas, and just loves it.  I figured I should give Del Taco a try.
Today, nearing 3:00, my hubby and I realized we had never eaten lunch, and since we were in the area, I suggested we give Del Taco a try.  I got the Value Pack (at least I think that is what it was called), which consisted of a Kids quesadilla, a chicken soft taco, and a bean burrito.  I figured this would be the best way to try a variety of their foods on the same trip.  My hubby had the nachos and a bean burrito.  The taste simply reminded me of Taco Bell-nothing to write home about.  If I am in the mood for quick Mexican at some point in the future, I will probably opt for Taco Bueno.  I doubt we will go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment