Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Family Night

We try to have what we call "family night" once a week.  Normally we watch a movie and eat junk food in the living room, but occasionally we do other stuff.  My hubby was able to locate some tickets to the Redskins versus Cowboys game at a great price, so this week, family night had an exciting twist to it!  The Redskins are my hubby's favorite team, and my boys have followed suit.  I am not much of a football fan-I don't really understand the rules-but I have always loved to attend sporting events, regardless of the sport.

Here are the boys ready for the game to begin, wearing their Redskins gear.
And here is my hubby in his gear, complete with a hog nose.
And, yes, true to form we had junk food-perfect for both family night and a football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment