Saturday, May 26, 2012

Benno's Cajun Seafood

This morning we drove along the seawall looking for a parking spot, and it seemed like there were none to be found.  We finally found one, and went to the first non-chain restaurant we could find near our spot-Benno's Cajun Seafood.  



Here you walk up to the bar to order your food, and then find a seat, and they bring you your food.  I ordered red beans and rice (not as spicy as I would have expected),
and my hubby had a PoBoy.  I tried a pice of the fish, and it was so good!


We decided to eat inside today since it was already a little hot, and we knew we would be out in the heat all day.  We still had a great view:
The inside of this little building was kind of tacky, but since the food was food, I would not be opposed to coming back at some point in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment