Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tires

Car maintenance is probably one of my least favorite chores.  I guess mostly because I can't do it myself, so that means I have to take it in.  And for some reason, I seem to keep getting low tires.  Last month it was a nail in the tire that needed a repair.  This morning at work, my boss came in and mentioned to me that he noticed my front driver's side tire was low.  ("Are you kidding me? Again?" was what was going through my head, and I planned on taking it in tomorrow.)  Then about an hour later a co-worker came in and told me the same thing.  After my boss got back from his lunch break, he told me that it looked even lower.  At this point I was guessing I needed to actually put some air in it before my commute home, rather than waiting to have Discount Tire look at it.  I told him thanks for letting me know, but then he offered to take in to Discount Tire for me to have them air it up.  Wow!  Sure!

He called shortly after he left to let me know that they had found yet another nail, and asked if it was okay to have them patch it.  I have got to figure out where I keep picking up nails!  And, on a side note, what a great boss for helping me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment