Friday, April 20, 2012

In N Out



In N Out Burgers came to Texas about a year ago. It was a really big deal. All the California residents who were moving to north Texas after the recession kept after the business to bring their burgers to the east. When I saw all the hype, I figured we should try it out. We did. It was okay-just typical fast food, though. Nothing to write home about.

I had only been the one time, and so we decided to go again today. I was thinking to myself that, despite not being too impressed last time, today would be different. I'm sorry to say it was still just okay. Don't get me wrong-it wasn't bad. I don't have anything negative to say about In N Out. I just don't get what the big deal is. I don't get what makes it the "best" for so many people.

Would I go back? Yes. Would I hurry back? No. Would I tell all my friends what a great place it is? No. But I did get to enjoy a meal with my hubby, so that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment