Monday, April 16, 2012

Clean Stables=Unfulfilled Lives

My hubby has a blog-I don't really mention it often because he doesn't blog nearly as often as me-which, to be completely honest-I probably do a little too much.  Oh, well.  As I've stated before, this blog is more for me than it is anything else.  But, I digress.

My hubby's blog is acoustically speaking.  He posted about a week ago, and what he had to say has just stuck with me.  Maybe it just struck a chord because of how busy I/we have been lately.  Maybe it made me feel a little better about my dirty house.  I want you to read the blog yourself, so I intentionally am not copying and pasting what he had to say, but I just can't resist the "Ctrl C" and "Ctrl V" for this one final statement: Don't fear change! Let God lead you as you take right risks and seize the life He created just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment