Friday, April 6, 2012

Chuck's

My hubby has been craving catfish for a while.  We have tried it several different places, and it just wasn't quite right.  He wanted good catfish.  We finally decided to take a trip down to Temple-we remember a catfish place, Chuck's, out in the middle of nowhere, that has great catfish, and on Friday's it is all you can eat.  Yes, I realize it is a little out of the way to get good catfish, but it was okay-we picked up my niece and in-laws on the way so we would have good company.  This time the wait was excessively long (both to get a seat, and to get our food), but that has never been a problem in the past.  (We were at the restaurant for 2 hours).  Thankfully, the food didn't fail-it was super hot, and what you expect catfish to taste like-perfect!  Unfortunately, I left my camera, so I couldn't get a picture of the food, but my hubby happened to snap a picture of our niece while we were waiting for a table.  Isn't she adorable?  Yes, we will be back at some point I am sure, but next time we'll try to go a little earlier before they get too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment