Saturday, December 7, 2013

The First Week of Christmas

Our pastor refers to the month of December as the month of Christmas-and I really like that!  Our first week has been quite an eventful one!  Last Sunday we had the Joshua Experience, "God's Big Band" come out.  It was such a great service!  If you haven't heard them-you really must search for them on youtube.

 Christmas decorations are popping up everywhere, and I am enjoying them!



 My work Christmas party was on Thursday night-the same evening a major ice storm hit the metroplex. I thought I took a picture of dessert that evening, but I cannot find it.  When we got home from that, we picked up our tree and decorations from storage, and I got into the spirit very quickly!
 Then the ice storm hit.  Our area was not as bad as others, but we still got the ice.  It is so pretty!

 Rest assured-we stayed warm!


 Today we went down to the frozen water slides and had tons of fun!  The boys hands started getting really cold, so we didn't stay too long.  What a week!  More wintry mix is headed our way, so who knows what next week will bring!



No comments:

Post a Comment